Tuesday, March 19, 2013


 
 This handsome snowman was made with love by my "big" sister Sheila Burtt of Westfield, NB.  She makes the nicest primitive crafts and wool projects and I borrowed him to brighten up my wool display.  

He is for sale for only $27 and the other samples are priced at $15 to $20 each.  How great is that?   


She has agreed to teach some classes for us!





 I cut my moda wool yardage into nice sized pieces and rolled them up and tied them with a scrap and we have baskets full. 

 Last week I treated myself to a little wool heaven!  Once I started working with the hand dyed wool and sweet Bunny Hill pattern I couldn't stop till it was all done.  I really love this little mat so I think I will make up kits with the pattern and wool.  They will be ready just as soon as the patterns get here next week!









These are Minick and Simpson 10" squares that we sell for only $3.99 ea or you can get the whole Layer Cake for $72.00.