Sunday, July 8, 2012

Riley Blake Quilt Kit  SP $69.00
A couple of posts back I showed you some projects that I have been working on and promised to show you the finished product.  Sorry it has taken a couple of weeks to catch up but here they are. 

 Ta Da!

I love this quilt that I pieced and Shelley at Graceful Stitches quilted with a pretty rose and leaf panto.  I must say, making a kit has helped me learn to work with the modern fabrics.  We all need to update once in a while. Right?  By the way, we chose the Dream Puff from Quilters Dream and it was a very good choice.  Check it out the next time you come in.


I put the finishing touches on this sweet little dress by adding a flower made with a Clover flower maker (easy) and then, just to make it pop, I added our jumbo green ric rac as leaves.  I love it.  We have patterns for this dress in sizes from 2 to 12.









I made up the pattern for this little back pack one Friday at Sew With Jo.  I think it turned out quite nicely!  It  is small for a "little" somebody and only takes a few odds and ends like 18 charm squares (Apple of My Eye) and a couple of fat quarters. 




This quilt pattern is in the Swirly Girls book, Think Fast!  We have the fat quarter swirls and yardage in stock.  I haven't had it quilted yet but it is a large lap quilt that would cheer up any room.  The colors are so clear and pretty from the Free Spirit line, Pretty Little Things.                                                                                                                                               Piece Out Jo-Anne  



No comments: