Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Saturday Sampler

We are in our second month of our Saturday Sampler Program at The Christmas Crab Quiltery. We are using Marti Michell's American Beauty shop program and Jo-Anne's picks for the fabric selections! The program includes the fabric and patterns for the blocks. It is possible to get them all for only $5 (total!!!).

The first colorway is Three Cheers by Buggy Barn and Henry Glass. I ordered the entire collection and when it came I knew it would be fabulous for this quilt.






The second choice is Ebony and Ivory, which I picked out of the shop inventory, consisting of solids, batiks and cool prints to make a handsome contemporary quilt.

I am looking forward to the finished projects because the participants are choosing their own setting and border prints. I am so excited because after seeing the results of last year's Buck A Block program, I know that the finished Saturday Sampler Quilts will be stunning!

Sorry, it is too late to join. We are full.....but....there is always next year!